Sunday, March 21, 2010

rivoli


A lot of people don't know this about me, but in my spare time I like to wander around Toronto using Google Maps "Street View" option (if confused, try it out for yourself - it blew me away when I first used it). I don't really look for funny moments or people bailing on their bicycles. I just look for me.

Tonight I came pretty close to my goal. Even though the face is blurred out, there's a small chance that could actually be me. The only problem is I'm usually not walking that direction on Queen West, and the only white plastic bags I carry are from New Ho King, and that's always past 2 in the morning.

Who knows for sure though.

3 comments:

laura said...

Hahaha! It's damn close but it doesn't quite look like you. There is something off. I think the feet are too small.? Or that guy is too short... or something?

katelynschmidt said...

Or the shirt is too lame. Sup Robin Hood

sabina said...

This is Lindsay Lauckner:
link. Pretty crazy!