Saturday, March 20, 2010

EX_JEW_FOR_JESUS



I sent this email to my dear friend Tiffany tonight and thought I'd share.

----------------------------------------

Hey Tiffany,

I mentioned a movie called Religulous tonight and thought I might as well send you the link, seeing as I'm an atheist and am sure you might find a couple laughs in this movie. It's not too long, and Bill Maher is a funny enough man to watch 1:40 hours of.

A little known fact about me
. I almost drowned to my death when I was 6. I was running around the pool at my childhood home with my brother and slipped into the deep end of our pool. Once I hit the bottom, all I could recall thinking about was this really amazing Ninja Turtles van my parents had bought for me earlier that week. It shot little pizzas. My mom grabbed me by the arm soon after and saved my life. I still remember that van, yet the pizzas remain buried within the furnace system of my early childhood home because they were really hard to find once you shot them at evil opponents.

Andy.

Religulous.

-----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

katelynschmidt said...

That pool was treacherous. I almost died in it too...but I was having a jumping contest with Barbies. And a hot firefighter saved me.