Saturday, August 1, 2009

get up offa that thang


As expected, my annual phone troubles came right on time, almost an exact year from my last incident. However, this time I did not crush my phone to death playing the drums. I simply dropped it in a glass of water before bed. Sweet. The funny thing was, a friend called me while it was still sitting in the bottom and worked fine.
For now it still works, I just can't use any of the buttons. I've decided to let it sit and dry for a couple days.

Anyone have any tips for this scenario?

.....it's shit like this that I'd use a Twitter account for.

2 comments:

katelynschmidt said...

My suggestion (I've done this twice, and my phone of 6 years is still going strong) is to take it apart and let it dry a few hours. Pop the battery out and everything, it will be back to perfect working order in no time.

P.s. I totally told that story about you cracking your screen within hours of getting that phone a couple days ago. Classic.

millbot said...

put that bitch in some rice. will dry it right up.