Monday, July 27, 2009

the best feeling


Finally, after about two years of searching, I found my old ipod.

I can't remember the last time I listened to it, but it's been a long time. I was probably landscaping someones yard the last use. I'm eager to see what's even on that thing because I have little memory of it. All I remember is a lot of John Coltrane, Jimi Hendrix, Howlin' Wolf, and Miles Davis. I also had a fine collection of Nina Simone records as well, which is great because I can't find any of the ones I bought. Also some good Eric B and Rakim.

Come to think of it, that was one black-ass ipod.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it was in Mom's computer room...I hate to tell ya, but it's my Ipod. It died a year ago, and has been sitting there ever since. Hope I didn't burst your bubble

Katers

Andy Schmidt said...

Well, unless you adore me enough to put my name on the back of yours, it's mine.

laura said...

"The YKK on your Levi's stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the world's largest zipper manufacture."

(http://fuckyeahfacts.tumblr.com/)

Andy Schmidt said...

that's fucking awesome laura. thanks for the good news. I KNEW somebody was cashing in over at YKK. I used to base the quality of peoples clothes based on their zippers, and YKK was top shelf.