Monday, September 7, 2009

"hey man, you look tired"



Hey friends. I've missed you so.

I don't have any internet at my new place for the moment, so I've been squatting at a few choice wireless hot-spots for now.

Super busy. I think I'm one of the only people that gets sleep in their eyes while they're still awake. Boxes, boxes, and boxes. Just when I tackle the first load, another wave of cardboard seems to find its way into my new place. Speaking of which, I've fallen in love with that space. I couldn't imagine, at this time in my life, living in a place that I didn't like. It wasn't really an option. It really feels like a place where I can rest my head (or smack it off the shower fixtures).

I've got to get going, but I'll hopefully be doing a lot of writing in my [imaginary] spare time. I've had a lot on my mind and would love some ventage. Miss you friends.

No comments: