Wednesday, September 24, 2008

let's go places


I've always wanted to say it,
twenty tigress' and a single lion, in a jungle,
go ahead and arrest
i could use a little healing.
no big deal.
grrr, what a tone
what's the point?
it certainly isn't this.
this will never effect a "successful" person, ever.
you want to know why? because it's not in me,
it's in you.
Pain has always been of serious interest,
and anyone who knows anything about me knows this.
A little time to myself is good.
A little relaxation is great too.
Four wheels, rolling, laughing.
All for a nice couch, on pg. 87
God, that's fucking comfy.
A, perfect, space.
Doesn't that top-dollar taste good?
"Cuh-rear" makes a better backseat.
Did I mention there is an asshole on that couch?
A smack on the face,
a huge laugh, "in your room,".
healing has always been the most interesting part,
except for that part on my left arm. Christ, it hurts.
change everything, why don't you.
please baby, make your tits bigger.
Run from that post to that post.
okay, now from that post to that post.
Get some fucking control over those vices, already.
Although
Take a rest, I'll be back in fifteen minutes.
The Spaghetti Spoon.
The truth is, it's all been a huge lie and you've all been fooled.
Feel better?
Things have been going well.
moneymoneymoneymoneymoneythewordlosesallmeaningdoesntit.
get me drunk.
get me drunk!
Two words: twenty foot yacht
"oh shit, remember that forest of dandelions? hilarious!"
we could use one of those.
I love you.
GET YOUR OWN.
You look friendly, so I'm going to tell you a story.
Court-Appointed Attorney.
my dad can beat up your dad
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
"I dreamt of you on a hill with an axe and a keg."
Put up your dukes and I'll lose. It's a given.
Fuck the young hottie at work.
Constructive criticism: not for everyone.
Orgasmic and organic are not the same thing, so please stop jacking-off.
We're all out of power cords, hunny!
Distortion on ten, please.
When did my hard-drive get so soft?
"That's where the party is,"
Scented candles, your moms best pie, and a well-cooked tofurkey.
Let us just close our eyes and pretend we're somewhere else.

No comments: