Tuesday, May 26, 2009

everyone sit down. it's sharing time.


Let me fill you in on a little story of mine.

Flat out, when I was a kid I was fascinated with penises (or the correct multiple penis term: penae), particularly my own. I found them so interesting. My sister didn't have one, but my brother and dad did. Old guys had weird ones, and so did dogs. They shrank and grew throughout the day, mostly whether or not it was bath time. I would constantly crack jokes about how I had the biggest dick in the family. I would present this theory using any lock on a door, and it went a little something like this:

I would turn it out from the door a little and say
"Miiiiike......huhuhuhu"
then a little more and say,
"Daaaaaaad.....huhuhu"
and then crank the thing full out and scream
"and meeeeeeee! hahahahahah"

My mom still thinks that's funny shit, and so do I. I was a special kid.

Yet what I am most famous for is called "The Dance of the Dinkies"

The Dance of the Dinkies was more like my "Fuck whatever I'm doing right now, it's time to make grandma laugh" ritual. All it really consisted of was me stripping butt-naked, run into a room, scream "DANCE OF THE DINKIES!!!", and proceed to swing my dick around and have a full-body dance freak-out. Everyone thought it was hilarious, but I'd usually get chased around by my mom with a wooden spoon because it wasn't the most polite thing to do when we had company over.

It mostly looked like this, except totally naked and with much more enthusiasm, if you can imagine.





I think that's enough sharing for today. Dismissed.

2 comments:

laura said...

First off - PERFECT video. That kid is amazing.

Next post: butterbums.

Anonymous said...

First of all...I was alwaysssss traumatized by your ability to whip it out in the most of innappropriate times. I think I've seen your butt more than my own to be honest hahah.

Secondly, the first time I saw that video I died because it reminded me so much of you dancing to Dance Mix 94. Oh dear...those were the days.

Third - I agree. Butterbums should be next topic.

Love, Kate