Wednesday, April 15, 2009

easter photoboothage

I had my Mac on me last weekend and clearly had to have a Photo Booth session right at the dinner table. I think my sister loves it the most, and I can usually tell because she ends up crying from laughter. Here are some highlights.


Aunt Lo, rocking the Bulge setting. My personal favorite.

That's Bikes dog, Mana. The cutest half-dog half-rabbit ever.


That's my mom and her gigantic sagging tit. I think we were going for something else initially but I couldn't stop laughing at her asymmetrical chest.

That's my sister. Laye, don't say a damn word.


That's my grandma Dorothy. She's in her 80's and still manages to be funnier than most of my friends.


Gram, again. This time with icing on her face, but she doesn't give a fuck.


The ladies of my life.

No comments: